Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

2017; it's sad but it's true.


Hi again,

I am frequently here ye~ But I need to at least write something so I won't feel bad about living another day. I am feeling down, devastated, irritated and etc. since the world betrayed me. I thought that after being honest to myself, that Heaven would send help. I really wanted to say that this life is unfair but I won't say it. I am really grateful that living is a blessing. Mood: Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes. I just plan on doing good deeds forever maybe Heaven will listen to my prayers.

I have secrets that I won't tell anybody. People will say that I am a burden because telling people about our problems just make it worst. I am a person that won't hurt people with my own problems. I started to think that people had their own problems to solve, why burden them with mine. I'll keep it in my heart if I can. The painful things will turn into tears but I'll cry the problems away. I want to have this positivity in myself, to never give up, to be stronger than anybody. I want to be the person that hears to other peoples' problems, not troubling them. I want them to be relieve that I can share smiles with them. Letting them know that they can always trust me.

I'll just keep it short this time since I'm tired of life today, I need to sleep for at least 24 hours 😂


Goodbye.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,