Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

2017; Tarzan.


Hi,

I am writing this at 9pm with my room as dark as possible. I have no reason to tell that to you but this ideas just came to me. I read a manga again and this time it also had that gay love but not too heavy. It’s more to a slice of life theme. Being gay and cross dressing is not a sin. Sometimes people judge and wronged to differences. I kinda sympathise those people trying to live their lives to satisfy other people. I know it’s a norm for society to backbite, to talk carelessly but there’s nothing you can change if it’s already inside you. This manga reflects a lot about how you need to live with one’s expectation. I can really relate when they start talking about Pandora box, as in their own mind palace. We kept our feelings and intentions hidden because we don’t want people to hate us. We are scared of being different and won’t admit our abnormality because people judge us. And I learn that loving someone same gender, same orientation is never ugly. I am not a lesbian, I am straight. But putting hate on someone who loves their partner so dearly is uglier. Judging people is the ugliest. I am quite sad because you had to sacrifice everything to be what people say it is what you should be. Being a man, needs to be manly, needs to marry a woman, needs to bore children, and needs to be a man. I don’t agree to that. I know it is typical of my country to not liking gays, to not accepting western cultures, to discriminate what they can’t embrace but you have my support. You guys should read this manga, it is not that long and it is not weird. It is an eye opener towards what I really wanted to be. I want to be strong and kind, to support all the people in the world, to smile to them, to make them happy and spread positive vibes.

Have you ever imagine living another life? Being another person, so different from the way you are now. I really want to see myself standing in front of a very weird picture in a museum or art gallery, trying to crack the code and then smile when I finally know it means. I really want to have that life to really stand alone with people crossing by along with time and won’t care about other people. And I’ll keep on standing there until I know when is the right time to walk away and blend in with those people. I want to show the world that everybody is changing now and being dragged by time, working really hard like there’s no tomorrow, families are no more coming to a place call home, and how ignorant we became. I want to say that if I stand there forever, you can stop by and say hi to me. This is what I am feeling right now. I am still at the same spot having nothing to change within myself.
They just can’t trust the things they can’t explain. –Tarzan.
People can change. There’s a lot of things I want to do if I am a new person but I can start everything now so that I won’t regret my life. I’ve experience hurt, loses, heartbreaks and love. I got a question today, ‘If you’d die now, would you have any regrets?’ I don’t know exactly. I still have a long way to go to achieve all my dreams and to experience more in life.


I’ll try to put some songs on my playlist everytime I post in here. I don’t really hear to new songs so I guess I just can say my playlist is not that fun. Try listening. I don’t have that much Internet to post up a video from YouTube so this is this week’s song; The Day by Baekhyun and K.Will.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,