Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

2017; Talks.


Assalamualaikum.

Since I have some free time, let me tell you what I've been doing lately. I am currently not at home, I'm staying at my cousin's house and I'm working with her at her mother's restaurant. Wow, Izzati actually making an effort to move her ass to start working seriously. Well nope, they needed my help and since I am only lazing around, it's better having some pocket money.

Oh, let me tell you something else, I pre-ordered THE WAR album. Since last night the teaser was out, I manage to save up some money from my last job to order a few albums but it's getting more expensive and I had to add up some money although I thought that shop is already the cheapest. I wake up everyday praying that I get to marry a rich guy I don't freaking care if he is not handsome (I'm a true liar 😂 ) because I am gonna exploit all his money to buy EXO stuff but I don't think I am into EXO at that time so I just wanna keep all his money to buy myself what I think so happiness.

Oh and I bought myself a turtle. I called him Kevin and yeah I named every animal I met Kevin actually, I once met a pigeon at the bus station and called it Kevin and even in Korea I saw a pigeon I called it Kevin. Why Kevin? I don't really know why but it sounded really nice and friendly and it hyped me everytime I call to that name. Kevin, my turtle is really active and it sucks actually because it swam away when people are near, be friendly Kevin! I am planning to have a colony of turtles, don't stop me and I am planning to name one of it William, just don't stop me again.

Okay, it's no fun writing actually when you actually wanted to write but you can't find the time and sometime you had the idea but you can't express it into words. I'll share you this song, don't just listen, feel it.

The last 14th, I actually had a tough time going thru it but I ended up my sorrow by washing the dishes for some event that uses my catering service. I am all sunshine now.


Labels: , , , , ,