Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Life; 2017


Assalamualaikum.

Good morning. I should be writing on my new year but all I wanted to do at home is sleep and eat. I woke up really early today and suddenly I felt like my world is cracking. Literally like I could hear my world being torn apart. I mean my own world. It's just so scary imagining this world would even shake. But like anyone doesn't know how suddenly you really wanted to shove yourself into the corner and sit there hugging your leg and cry all you want. No one would want to know how that feels. And again I was reminded of death. The reminder that everyone would just leave and not be there in my life oh it strikes me really bad that even at 3 in the morning I could cry without anyone knowing. I never wanted to lose anyone so dearly to me. Izzati, maybe this is you whose growing up. I am really scared that I choose not to sleep a blink because my heart hurts thinking and my brain just won't stop working when I want to shut it down.

Being a year older makes me feel like death is so near to everyone and even me. It's like a terminal to go there faster. Oh my god, just thinking really sucks. This feeling just sucks my happiness out right now. It's like all the happiness in this world had gone. You know in movies that one person could see everything in a split second about everyone else. It's like a flashback or a fast-future. After that second, everything just goes wrong. I am bad at describing it but I just hope that someone would just come and hold me without me needing to tell them anything.

Good luck in finding life Nur Izzati.


Labels: , , , , , ,