Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

2017; Happy.


Assalamualaikum.

I'm in a good mood this morning. Usually I update this blog when I'm having a hard time but I say to myself, let's make a difference. A big difference in life. I didn't wake up early today no but I guess I woke up on the right side of bed. I slept all day yesterday and woke up hungry but today, let's do something productive. I've done most of the things on my to-do list and  yeay I'm happy. Just gonna drink milk and watch Kdrama (I consider this productive I guess 😂)

I don't know what more to write and my Internet connection is slow since I'm downloading everything I can at this time. The day before yesterday I watched dramas until late and didn't study oh myyyy what do you think you are doing Izzati? 😂 After having mixed feelings (because of that drama) ((I cried a little)) I decided to take a long shower and sing my heart out (it's at night) ((and I'm singing)) (((I don't care about people lol))) and I slept so soundly like a baby (okay, takde mimpi tu kira okay lah).

Goblin had ended but I couldn't brace myself to watch it because I know it is a happy ending I watched the spoiler but before every happy ending, they tend to hurt a little. I don't want to ruin a beautiful day (listen to Beautiful by Crush pls) like today so I'll let myself immersed into We Got Married and dream about my dream life after marriage. Gila kau Izzati haha!

Really wanted to try the Cheezy Mushroom Crunch at KFC but so malas to go out hm can you datang and hantar it in front of my door dear?

Have a nice day ahead everybody!

Makeup sikit pastu pakai Oppo oh god I look flawless *gedik*


Assalamualaikum.



Labels: , , , , , ,