Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

IzzatiTakesKorea - Part 3


Assalamualaikum.

I can't sleep since I've had ice cream just now. Maybe it's too sweet for me to handle that I'm hyped up now. I need to sleep, I just want to stop thinking. I started to think of the bad things and sometimes I got visions and dreams even when I'm awake. I think my brain is not functioning properly. And my eye sights is getting worst, (I read book in the dark again I guess) ((I used to read books late a night without switching on the lights)), my eyes keep glitching and starts blurry I had to blink or rub it away or else it's gonna hurt.

I have a video to upload onto my Instagram account but after watching it a few times, (mashaAllah, at first I thought I was pretty but then hm, I had to istighfar the riak feeling away haha sumpah awak tak cantik Izzati) and then I decided to not put it on. This video has nothing pun actually but biasalah gedik dia dah sampai.

I don't really know what picture to put here actually because I don't have that much picture to even show to people. As you can see, I'm a very private person (lol) and I don't want to share my happiness to people (read: showing off) and that is why all the pictures recently had been so small tho I can make it as big as I want it to be.

The view from the top at Namsan Tower is superb. The first 4 pictures were from there. And the others were taken at Namsan Hanok Village. I'll edit this part later since my head is stuck with something right now.








To be continued...

Labels: , , , , ,