Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Ceh.


Assalamualaikum.

I don't have the mood to update my trip to Korea and let it be for a while. If you happen to be curious about my Korean trip, just search for the hashtag 'IzzatiTakesKorea' and there you'll find everything.

I've been reading for the past hours and this time I finish it off very smoothly, it's an old book I bought when I'm 18 and it happen to be on my nearest bookshelf and I just grab it. It took me nearly 2 hours to finish it but I played The Sims at the same time. Yesterday, I spent the whole day building a new house and changing all the interior for my Sims. Oh, about the book, I learnt a lot. About everything I don't have to tell anybody about it. Go read it by yourself but I won't tell you the title hahahah. When I'm focus, I can read all the books in my room and it happens to be a lot of them that needed second time reading. I used to think that selling all this books can give me money, but I won't sell any. I'm happy living with all this books around me and I still think I haven't read a lot and I think I'm quite stupid. I need to open up all these books and I need to read more. I still lack in everything.

I'm not really into anything these days. Somehow, I just wanna write so that people know that I'm fine and not dead of not doing anything at home. I'm effing anxious these few days back before I got my result and I did bad, my pointer dropped so much maybe because I got these major denial that everything is gonna be fine. But then, I continued life so sweetly and just wake up at 12 and then go straight to the kitchen and asked my mom what's for lunch.

[TIME NAK DOWNLOAD DRAMA LAH INTERNET NAK SLOW!!!]

I'll update the last part of my trip later when I got the time and not wasting my time monologue to myself on how to be better by day but didn't do anything about it. This girl sleeps her whole life away babeh.

And here's this song I really liked and played it a thousand times plus I sang a cover of it lol. I once said ('Kalau Anuar Zain ni taknak kahwin lagi, kahwin dengan aku jelah hahahahahahha') but then I remembered I need to kahwin with someone .......... (Only I can know this) ((It's not a secret my sister knows it too)) (((Kalau lah ada orang sudi lolol)))


Assalamualaikum, bye.

Labels: , , , , , , ,