Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Finals iii.


Assalamualaikum.

"Look at me, I would never pass for a perfect bride, nor a perfect daughter."

We've been planning for the future. Trust me, who wouldn't want to a marry a handsome, rich and pious guy like in those Malay dramas on TV. But, we couldn't be choosy. There are not many guys like that. I changed my mind, but if I can have one, I would rather have the one who I loved right now. Hm, but mostly we said among ourselves we're going to be marrying late. Some of us just don't want to get married to someone. There's so much commitments to bear.

Oh, I'm talking about the finals yeah right. Since my final exam is starting soon, I wanted to say sorry to everyone. I am not good with words. I may talk wrongly to people or they might think wrongly about what I said, so, I couldn't say much to people because I hate being to one who is gonna be wronged. I am so sorry to those I didn't talk to for a long time, I'm not snobbish or any kind, just gave up on the relationship that brings no good to me. I had to stay away because I was wronged in many ways. Maybe if what I said was wrong, and you're the one whose right, I am so sorry, I had to leave. Because I'm a person who takes my own word to be the right one. I won't change my mind once I've made the decision (under certain circumstances/unless I was persuaded).

Izzati is very sorry. But I won't promise you anything. I tend to repeat the mistakes I've done. I am human okay! Say no one time, I'll do it again. Try being patience, I'm a kid. Even I'm already 20, sometimes I won't give up my candy for another girl who is crying. I'll quickly eat that candy of mine and won't share it with others. PS, I'm selfish in other word. Tell me slowly, teach me slowly, don't expect me to be good at only one word. Plus, don't yell at me, I bite. I hold grudges. Don't make me hate you. Don't make me angry. I'm quite scary when I'm angry, don't test me.

I'm watching Disney instead of studying, I shall start studying when I'm ready.

Wish me luck.

Thank you.

I love you.

Bye.

😘

Labels: , , , , , ,