Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Always.


Assalamualaikum.

Since I had some spare time, I was scrolling down new songs on YouTube and came across a song video of Sam's wedding. When I first heard he was getting married, oh congrats to you since I had love his voice since high school. But then, twitter was shocked with the news that he is getting married to a guy, I cried. Literally cried since I thought he was straight and I swear he collaborated with lots of woman can't you just pick one of them at least. Anyways, I never hated him because it's always his choice. Their song was so good since they talked about how perfect each other looked like in their eyes.


And I don't even know how many times I've watched all the Harry Potter series. And I re-watched it again from the start to the end. You can see my devotion towards the things I love. I devoted myself to this lovely series. And the reason for this was, when I was young, I had a neighbour who likes Harry Potter too and he had one Harry Potter book (I don't remember which book was it) but it's in Malay. I wanted to borrow it since I thought maybe I should give it a try. But his mother won't let me borrow it. I told that to my mom, I cried because of that. I was maybe 8 that time. Then, my father bought me one (English). Not from the first, but he said, read this one first, then I'll buy you another one. I like reading since I was small. Maybe I was trained to read.

I've got like the whole series but I don't know where I put it now. Reading was fun. But now I had no time or I just can't get the right time to start reading. The other day, I went to MPH and I couldn't find Harry Potter's latest book. I was really disappointed. Uh, I wanted the Cursed Child so bad. Can someone send it straight to my front door please? The one quote I've always love in Harry Potter was:
"After all this time?"
"Always." - Severus.

I cried for this quote. If anyone would ever wonder, one day if anyone, just anyone would ask me, you would be me always, forever. I cried of how pure his love because I had to come to hate him of the whole series but then I knew how hard it is to accept him as a hero. He would always be my prince. My (pure) half-blood prince. It's amazing of him to love her until he die. And I will do that too. If love need sacrifices, I'll be the one sacrificing my life for someone I love. I do cry for this petty things so excuse me.

It maybe creepy to love someone without them knowing and I do love someone I knew did love me and I wonder if he'd stop. And if he will ask me one day, do I love him? I'll be saying, always.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,