Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Raya!


Assalamualaikum.

Did anyone miss me? It's raya already so I wanted to wish everybody a very happy eid mubarak.  I've sinned to many people and I know that maybe some of it can't be forgiven but sincerely I hoped that after this day, no more grudges between us, no more hard feelings, no more hatred. Oh, I come in peace.

I have no raya selfies and even a proper family photo taken. Got home after solat raya and started eating ketupat and everything on the table and then I slept. Woke up and get ready for the jalan-jalan raya and slept again in the car. I had a series of just sleeping in the car during my way to people's houses. Eat and sleep. My raya routine was a mess and I think I gained weight. Mana misi diet lu hah Izzati? And by this statement, I vowed to jog around the campus everyday without fail (I think it's impossible actually) but I really need to do this I swear. Rather than studying lepas asar or watch k-dramas or sleep, it's better if I exercise kan. Oh Izzati, why do you just realize it now? You should do this from the very beginning lah!

I shouldn't write kan. But I can't refrain myself from not writing. I wrote in my diary but typing is so much simple and fast I couldn't resist not writing in my blog. Anyways, wishing everybody a very eid mubarak!

Peace. And I wore pink. Trust me, I hate it too!

Assalamualaikum.

I think I do write something from #Raya2015. Checkitout!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,