Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

H.


Assalamualaikum.

It was raining from the evening until now. And Ailee's Goodbye My Love is playing on my phone. Just now I ate my favourite cake at Secret Recipe and suddenly I miss you. I miss you the most when it rains. This song wishes you the best and I too wanted the best for you. I had some free time and then I scrolled down our conversation from the beginning. It was bittersweet reading it. I laughed all the way at first but then I thought of what went wrong in the end. It took me such long time to remember what every message meant. And I wanted to feel how sincere you were with me. It was hard moving on I thought to myself.
If happy is her, I'm happy for you. -Stone Cold, Demi Lovato. 
If one day you came to realise how much I love you, never regret what happened and please know I'll always love you. I once ship Huda and Fami for being so sweet and I really prayed that they would be happy together but last Friday they decided to give it a break God knows how frustrated I am for them because all I wanted was Huda to be happy. I thought that he would take care of her till the end but I never thought that he would break her heart. I guess that what we expected to last never would reach the end. If she cried, I felt the pain too. I once wrote on my Instagram, that I couldn't see people got hurt because I felt it too. I felt every tingling bits in my heart and I can imagine the pain in front of me. I started to have breakdowns on my own and think of the worst could happen to me too. I cried for people too.

I can't bear the pain of people because I am hurt too but I really wanted to be good friend. I wanted to comfort her. I wanted to hug her and say that everything's gonna be alright. I put others first than me. I never wanted to leave other people alone. Nurul Huda binti Aziz, if you ever asked God why He would let this happen to you, trust me I asked Him before you. I asked God what's wrong with me before you did. I asked Allah of my fate, of everything I could. I had breakdowns more that you had. I faced all kind of misery that's why I prayed that no one else I knew would get hurt. I asked Allah to ease everybody's pain and I did for you too. It hurts me to see you sad. If you said you're not a robot for holding in tears, then I'm a heartless person already since all the people I knew only think of their hurt and not mine. The fate was twisted and entangled and I really hoped that you could be happy after him.


Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,