Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Love, Izzati.


Assalamualaikum.

I won't show you anything until I achieve something is my life.


Knowing the one you like still contacted their ex just make you hurt more while he didn't make any effort in trying to talk to you. I was mad, because it was easy for them to say everything but makes it our fault. The unknown fact that no one knows the relationship you're in and you yourself don't know too. When people asked you about someone, you just go blank and said, 'Emmmm, ohhhhh.' Let me tell you the worst case scenario here, never leave without any explanations please. No matter how hard life may seem, there is always people who relied on you to tell them everything. You don't go treating people like shit if they care about you. I didn't regret any moments knowing anyone since I know the world was beautiful and the people are beau too, just get over yourself and wake up lah eh sebab you're not the only one whose living right now. If you can make people hurt, people can hurt you too. The courtesy of living is to be nice and good to everyone. I hated myself being weak and not able to speak out my mind but I know that if I don't talk, people starts dissing, and even when I talk, people won't hear. It's about yourself, and the people around you. A friend of mine, was not bullied but being pushed away from the flock of friends told me, 'Kalau kita tak suka sorang, 10 orang tak suka kita.' I was curious and I asked why, 'Dia ada ramai kawan, kita tak suka dia, semua kawan dia tak suka kita.' This is an example lah, being nice actually saves you from curses (read: sumpah seranah mulut manusia yang tak pernah puas hati and suka merungut)


I am stranded here in the guy's college whereas all the girls from my faculty was located at Teja I and II. Like always, Izzati the lazy bum do grumble of having to live with guys and mak pesan awal-awal, 'jaga mata tu, jangan tengok lelaki.' I was dazed but I know my limits."Katakanlah kepada orang laki-laki yang beriman: "Hendaklah mereka menahan pandangannya, dan memelihara kemaluannya; yang demikian itu adalah lebih suci bagi mereka, sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui apa yang mereka perbuat". Katakanlah kepada wanita yang beriman: "Hendaklah mereka menahan pandangannya, dan memelihara kemaluannya” [QS. An-Nuur : 30-31]." I would never like another guy once I placed a barrier to my heart and lagipun I don't want to be called a cheater. I like someone and I won't cheat lah like some girls. I know it's nice about you being cared by someone else while your boyfriend was far away, eg Sabah Sarawak ke and I know lah some of you are really pretty but that doesn't give you the chance to be a liar kannn. Boys like to flirt kan of course everyone knows this, eg my classrep (sem 5) had a girlfriend studying in KL and okay he still flirts and make women flatters with his face and words. Omg, I do admit he is handsome but I totally object that he can make women cair dengan senyuman dia. I sikit pun tak tertarik. Oh, bulan puasa ni pun ramai dating dekat DM. Izzati thought that takde setan, takde lah orang ketiga. Oh, lupa, ada nafsu and qarin and jin and kau sendiri pun setan. ""Wahai para pemuda, apabila siapa diantara kalian yang telah memiliki ba'ah (kemampuan) maka menikahlah, kerena menikah itu menjaga pandangan dan kemaluan. Bagi yang belum mampu maka puasalah, karena puasa itu sebagai pelindung." (HR Muttafaqun 'alaih)."


I'm wondering why am I writing this after watching a horror movie last night. It seems that I'm being aggressive towards criticising people after watching ghosts movies. And lately I admit I had trouble sleeping but that's okay I guess since my whole life are just problems. Hah, sem 5 ni a lot of people saying, 'Nak kahwin.' It's not nafsu to me. It's normal hearing women saying that they wanted to get married. Being ready or just flirty is the matter of the person saying that. Ini semua mengada-ngada (read: hormonal issues).Me about getting married. I told everyone that I haven't even given the thoughts of marrying someone in the future. That's what I told everyone lah but then they go, 'eh, boleh percaya ke ni?' or 'yelah tu kau' Hahahahahahaha, I don't know if I ever get married. I'm a troublesome person and I believe I'd most probably won't go far in marriage life tapi kalau dapat husband penyabar tu bagus lah kan. By the age of 20, I guess sekarang pun trends, kahwin muda. I was asked to do an essay before on my third semester. The pros and cons of getting married while studying. It's a win win situation. Who doesn't want to get married tapi sabar lah. One thing I can think is money. (Psst, I ni mata duitan sikit hahahahahahahaha) I don't want my future life goes topsy turvy by getting married early jadi kita sama-sama kerja dulu, cari duit nak kahwin simple and then ada anak ramai. That's the real goal rather than getting married early with you are still financially supported by your parents. Lain lah kalau, every man is not born with a silver spoon in his mouth yang dah sah-sah anak orang kaya harta tak habis tujuh keturunan. Tapi, truthfully speaking, I too want to get married. Who doesn't kan?
"You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live is as fully as possible." -Me Before You.
Me Before You is a sensation right now but I haven't got the chance to watch it since right after internship ends, I need to head straight to campus. I know the ending was really sad and I'm currently reading the book. I haven't wrote my reviews yet and I guess if I watch it I would cry my eyes and my heart out and then the tomorrow I'll be sick as hell. (Only stupid Izzati gets sick easily) Having to deal with death, especially the ones you love dies, who in this fucked up world won't be sad? Tell me. I suggest you go watch now Izzati. 


Assalamualaikum jiua. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,