Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Goodbye, My Love.


Assalamualaikum Nur Izzati.
I'm writing this to you. I want you to stop. Stop being selfish and greedy. Stop ranting. Stop writing. Stop everything. I beg of you, to not have anything to do with anyone. To cut all ties with them. To live for only your own. To be far away from reality. Can you just once listen to your head? Not making decisions based on your heart. 
This is the last time I'll be writing here. I won't stop writing I guess but not here anymore. Let this die and never wake up again. With this shutting down, I bury my feelings in it. I won't tell anyone what I feel. At least let me breathe, I'm suffocating right now since I don't know what's best. I'm totally done with bullshits. I'm not deleting any of this because I thought that if one day I came back, I can smile to my own bad mistakes. I want to end every misery. If anybody would ever miss me, just pray for me.

I cried in every scene of Fated To Love You/ You Are My Destiny. I hope if one day you'd ever watch that drama (I know you wouldn't) but if you do, you'd know why I cried. Life was supposed to be beautiful. I emphasised that in every day of my life. the first 10 episodes was fucking sad to me because I relate myself in it. Saying sorry for liking someone, sorry for saying the bad things, sorry that I even existed. That's why I wanted to end all this. Sorry I lived. Goodbye, and thank you for everything ( especially for Esc.)

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,