Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Be The One.


Assalamualaikum.

I'm spending my last days at the office, so this is the end of my practical. I'm happy actually, dapat kawan baru. The one I influenced so much, Manju. The staffs pun baik, takde kecoh-kecoh.


I've been downloading K-Dramas here and I came across a song, a very soothing one. The words are sweet, and nice. You should try hearing it sebab Izzati suruh! That song makes me became teary tapi tak nangis lah, eh malu lah nangis dekat office. Nanti apa pulak orang kata. The lyrics gave me chills sedap gila dia ni nyanyi kot.

The song >>> Be The One
From the day that you arrived
I had no idea you'd be my life

I have come to realize that everything happened pun bukan kehendak kita. At least I can say that I did my best in everything I do. I'm not giving up. No matter how hard I fall, there is always a second chance I give myself so that I can redeem back everything I lost.


I don't want to write anymore lah. Report dah siap, slide pun dah siap, semuanya beres. Jadi, nak rehat. Nak tengok drama. Nak mampos!

And oh, selamat berpuasa gais. Salam Ramadhan!

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , , ,