Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Dubdab.


Assalamualaikum.

I think my heart had a problem where I can never stay normal again. These small heart attacks just make me anxious. I'm not really sick, it's just a metaphor. The only thing that hurts is my heart. My little baby cat just died yesterday morning, whyyyy oh whyyyy. I just had a small bell on her and she died leaving my alone. Thank God I had little chanteque waiting for me outside the door.


This doesn't mean I'm no longer afraid of cats. Just, I had already moved on since the day you're gone cewahhhhh.


I don't know how people can come asking me opinions and advices, well you know I'm a mess. I wreck too. Anything sad, people came on to me the earliest in the morning and act like I never had any problems to solve too. One thing I had is this feeling, this habit, where I prioritized others than myself. I put them first because I never wanted to hurt people. I know the feeling of being hurt that's why I don't want any of them to bear those burden I once felt. But I kept one thing in mind, 'kalau kita rasa hidup kita dah susah sangat, ada orang lain yang lagi susah dari kita tau.' 

Alhamdulillah for all the wonderful things that happened but somehow I can't never run away from all these misery I felt. Go ask them, how happy I went through every days without any sadness shown on my face. Ask them how I waited for them to sleep to just cry my heart out and always be sure that I don't cry aloud. What people see is only their problems and not others. 'Memanglah kena fikir pasal diri sendiri.' I tell myself that because I know that no one would care about me. But I can't be selfish though how hard it could be. 




Goodbye, assalamualaikum. 

Labels: , , , , ,