Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Develius.


Assalamualaikum.

I was sick yesterday. I slept after isyak and lepas makan ubat, sampai subuh tak sedarkan diri. Omoo, I've been drugged. So I know not of anything that happened that time. But before that, misi nak keluarkan anak kucing dekat belakang almari was so tiring. Meow, why you no come out? After an hour, lepas masukkan mak dia baru lah nak keluar. Tulah, sape suruh main nyorok-nyorok.

Pagi-pagi bangun dah stress. I don't know why but I'm worried I might burst out afterwards. Malam karang tengok lah, kalau tak tidur awal, maybe meroyan. Or habiskan masa tengok kdramas.

Office lengang harini. Ramai pergi Terengganu. Oh, disaster.

I'm actually busy these days. Hoho, buat apa je? Buat kerja office lah apa lagi. But in the mean time, busy lah main tumblr. Busy managing an account woah, kamu ni kayaknya famous aja sih hahaha. Just re-blogging Kyungsoo's and Jongin's picture. Lately, minat sangat dengan Korea. Tapi tak tunjuk sangat lah. Visit my tumblr lah eh: 'cakap dengan diri sendiri ke tu?'

TUMBLR >>>> FABIAN DEVELIUS


I had this feeling that you're forgetting me. I hope you just don't because it hurts so much not knowing if you still love me or not. I had issues and I'm so sorry about that. Promises made was never meant to be broken and I promise you I'll love you till the end of infinity. But if I'm the reason you're leaving, I hope you find what you are looking for. Let's be strangers back to the point where you were just you and I'm only plain me. And then let's fall in love with each other as strangers where we know nothing at all about each other. Let's start anew. Start it all over again without hurting each other.

"What doesn’t kill you leaves you broken instead." - Oliver BMTH.

Labels: , , , , , ,