Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

At least I tried + She Was Pretty appreciation post.


Assalamualaikum to myself.

Time flew away so fast that I didn't notice May had come to the end. And June is coming right before my eyes. It doesn't hurt that much anymore. I guess Adele's lyric 'They say that time's supposed to heal ya but I ain't done much healing' was quite right. The healing that I'm going thru is just by sleeping and eating and making myself busy with works.

I am actually really punctual. Really really punctual. I went to Kedah for a wedding yesterday in the morning. So, abah drove and then I drove and then we expected it was fun and nice lah because you know lah kan, berapa jauh woi nak drive sebab masing-masing punya plan suka last minute. Woi, nak cerita bahasa melayu lah! Hah, janji pengantin sampai pukul 2 tapi sampai lah ke pukul 3 lebih tak mai lagi. Aku dah berapi dah kat situ, dah lah panas! Lambat ya amat. So, I tell my mother "Mak, tak nak kahwin ah!" Pastu, ada makcik tu cakap, "Kalau nak sejuk, buat dalam dewan. Suruh catering buat makanan sedap sikit." Banyak cantik makcik, saya kahwin pun lambat lagi lah, awal betul cakap. I promise you I won't be late for my own wedding and okay lah, saya kahwin dalam dewan lah untuk kemudahan makcik.

At least I tried making that makcik happy that time.
'One day, I started thinking about something. I started thinking that main characters are not only in dramas and movies. In reality, too, there are people who live like the main characters and some who live as supporting characters. And now, I have this thought. Maybe it was me who decided that I was one of the supporting characters. Giving up so easily by getting life dictate your path, wasn't it me who turned off the spotlight that was shining down on me? People often say that life is not a fairy-tale. But sometimes like a child, and sometimes like a fool, how about dreaming of a life that’s like a fairy-tale? If you don’t turn off the spotlight and if you don’t give up on your dream, maybe then, something that’s even more fairy-tale-like than a fairy-tale might happen.' 
 This quote was written by someone, a stranger on my tumblr dashboard while I was searching for PSJ. It was so nice that I put myself in this situation too.


I'm not relying on anybody anymore. I'm saving my own money for my own pleasure in the future. My plans and dreams are yet to far to reach but I hope one day it will happen. I never dream of the impossible except I know what I want and how to do it. "When I was young, many people ask what my dream is. However, as I get older, the number of people who ask about my dream get lesser. Holding onto my dream as an adult isn’t easy in this world." -She Was Pretty



The way he looked at her in the most romantic way ever just make my heart melts. Even Ileen knew how obsessed I am with this guy. Never mind that. I better do my work for now. 

Goodbye, assalamualaikum.