Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Multi Fandom.


Assalamualaikum.

Since I had a lot of free time, lemme write. I've been watching all the dramas and movies on my laptop and it is so boring. But fascinating over the main male lead is my hobby. Hoi, jaga mata tu. Hahaha, sape suruh diorang handsome sangat kannnnn.

1. Tohru Hyuga.



This J-drama is something that attracts me from the beginning. Peh, dia pandai gila and kaya gila. But one thing, he is sombong. And that girl attends to him in every need of him woah an excellent combi. 

2. Sano Izumi. 

Well, the handsome same guy as above. This J-drama merely had his voice in it. Tak banyak cakap langsung but he sure is cute. Kawaiii! He kiss even guys when he's drunk. Hm, the Korean version pun not bad lah but I like the originals better. Kalau ada yang anime punyaaa, looking forward for it. 


3. I tak ingat nama dia.


Oh my handsomest boyfriend lah senang cerita. Minat dia dari dia serabai nak mampos dalam Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Oh, sumpah I nak dia jadi boyfriend I ya Allah handsome sangat. 

4. Yoon Dong Ha.

My favourite guy forever and always. Memang serious I ship dia, dari semua drama and movie dia berlakon, I became crazy. Dok jerit-jerit nama dia hahah, tapi Qilah tak suka dia dalam She Was Pretty, Qilah suka Siwon. 


5. Kazehaya Shouta. 

This anime series is a pain I tell you. Dari episode 1, Kazehaya suka dekat perempuan tuuuuu! Tapi susahnya nak confess tu Ya Allah, I wish I can strangle him. The way they keep their feelings to themselves is what hurts the most. Kazehaya suka perempuan tu, and perempuan tu dia jugak. Ryuu suka Chizu tapi Chizu suka Tohru and Tohru dah nak kahwin. They are good in keeping their feelings in and seriously didn't show at all. And paga! Everybody just seems to be innocent gila weh I can't handle the cuteness. 


And congratulations Nacuuuuu, selamat jadi isteri orang :)

Bye.

Labels: ,