Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

I wonder.


Assalamualaikum.

I wonder if I should stop writing. But if once I stopped, I stop everything. This is my life actually. Writing and reading, I wrote what I saw, what I felt, about my dreams and my sorrows. I've just finished reading some stories Aqilah asked me to read and sigh it was so-so. I need to start reading ROOM. ROOM < the book.

What would I do without you? - Breakeven, The Script.

I woke up from sleep, since there was trouble sleeping. I dreamed that my node bleeds. It was so hot and blood was everywhere. Strange dream huh. And this morning too, my lips bleed. I just can't run away from blood I guess. My life is a bloody hell rite. My heart bleed and in conscious my eyes can't cry so everything is starting to breaking apart through my skin. If hurt shows, maybe I'll be the hideous monster that I once afraid would come into my dreams.

Should I stop writing here too? I've stopped mostly everywhere, I don't write to anyone unless they're important. Whatsapp pun tak reply hahah, till my notifications reached 400++. People are so damn annoying. Why would you send satu-satu ayat hahhh? Sekalikan jelah hadoi! I'm pissed since it was my style now. No more spamming into people's chat, no more morning wishes, no more little things that can make me happy. At least it teaches me to confront with people in the real world. Appreciating people that I once took for granted.

Should I or should I not? I wonder.

Having 4 tests in a row in a week. I better kill myself now hahah, tabahlah Izzati yeeee.

credit: mato.

Labels: , , , , , ,