Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

I love you dangerously.


Assalamualaikum.


Dah gaya reporter nak tulis cerita hangat je depan laptop ni dengan air horlicks panas di tepi hahah.

Tadi I sit for my speaking test, the situation was about flood victims needs. Izzati candidate D. After giving out my points, arguing which one is better and, at last, I had to agree with A's suggestion. Overall the test was okay, the main target is band 5 je because the future is not mine to hold. The plan was to further it to TESL, some say why don't I try doing business instead, first thing first, TESL first, lecturer + entrepreneur next, wife later. Last night I slept in late, doing some revisions and a big red memo was pinned on my board. BAND 6 IN MUET!!! I wrote that sebab Qilah and the others are having a problem with their English and I really wanted them to at least have the highest mark. Siapa tak nak berjaya dengan kawan-kawan kannn?

Lepas habis tu, jalan kaki for about 5 km from the school to the bandar Bentong sebab nak cari makan. Jumpa Domino's and lunch there. And now, sakit kaki. Sampai bilik solat and then to ENT class. Slept for an hour and then malam ada talk Aiman Banna; Tips Sebelum Aku Bernikah. I have the audio and malas nak huraikan disini. Reporter pemalas!

I had a draft actually in my head about what I was gonna write tapi I thought that, I tulis you tak baca, tak guna if I tulis hoho I'm being snobbish. I'm actually thinking that I need to be good and trying not to hurt myself by posts that if I read it back, I'll be crying my eyeballs out.

I really need to sleep. Lately, having only 2 hours of sleep every night is exhausting and I might die for it. Crazy aite. Takpelah, study kot. Haha, I have no bedtime stories to read myself, jadi tidur pun susah.

Bye lah Izzati, go sleep tau sayang.

Assalamualaikum.


Labels: , , , , , ,