Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

50th.


Assalamualaikum, I decided not to stop I guess.

I keep ranting about the past that isn't gonna come back and about the future that is too far for me to grab. Let's focus on the present.

Am I in love with you? Am I in love with the feelings? - Justin.

There's no place that I can go except for now. I really wanted to go far away without anyone knowing but I know I can't. One thing, let's be happy.

Simpan duit, beli rumah, sambung belajar, kerja, hidup dan mati. A one way road about where I'm going next.

Actually this is my appreciation post towards everyone I once knew. Takkan dah melangkah jauh nak lupa masa lalu kan? But now I'm going to let the past go, tak baik seksa dia tau.

I love you Nurul Huda binti Aziz, YOU'll always be a part of me. I cried for you once because I know the hurt of letting go is so hard. Kenal tak lama tapi aku sayang. I wanted to be the one who you ranted about the girls you don't like in class, I wanted to dance with you all the time and laugh my heart out, what I miss the most is the hard work I went thru just to give you what you deserve, your perfect birthday party. Tapi sayang, Fahmi punya lagi gempak ada balloon terbang and pizza and cakes and all I could give you was just a hundred balloons just to fill your room. Penat tiup belon bentuk love tu tauuu. Btw, thank you for the loving one semester that I couldn't forget.

Nur Husnina Najeah, kawan dari darjah 1 and now dah hilang tapi aku tahu kau ada kat mana. The one who I cared about. Dari darjah 1 nama awak sebelum kita every time exam. Dah lah birthday kita sama. The one I can be manja with. The one yang mak dia buat puding roti sedap. The one yang tolong Izzati dapat 8A untuk PMR. The one yang sama-sama janji nak masuk asrama sama tapi dapat tempat lain-lain. Thank you Husnina for the 9 years.

Thank you Intesaberians, 2 years where I learnt everything. Dari tak reti lipat baju lawa-lawa sekarang ni nak lipat baju kena lawa aje sampai 2 jam nak lipat. Yang ajar Izzati tegangkan katil. Alaa, that school teaches me to be the one yang dari jahat ke baik lah kot. Hahaha, I miss everybody. Dari satu ke satu dorm aku pindah nak tidur dengan semua orang. Because to me, friendship was everything. Shout out to Nur Nazihani Nazir, the one yang selalu dengar Izzati nangis sebab add math susah, sebab Izzati tak suka seseorang tu, yang simpan rahsia Izzati pasal crush Izzati. To Emilia Rosli, I miss you, tak tipu ni. I hated one thing about you but the rest is not clear, I just don't like the things you do. To Nur Zafirah Ramlee, I miss sitting beside you, sama-sama belajar add math, yang baik sangat dengan aku, yang suka makan dengan aku. Thank you Hariz Jamaluddin, ajar add math sampai Izzati menangis, yang Izzati pernah suka dulu, yang bagi jam dekat Izzati. Mostly thanks to everybody in Intesaber.

Thank you to all my CS-mates yang kenal Izzati ni, knowing how friendly I can be to some people kann. Especially my classmates yang baru and yang lama dah kena hadap Izzati je memanjang. To ZTY&CO, Beja, Cuha, Qilah, Rina, Lala and Tirah, haha sorry terpaksa hadap Izzati dari sem 1 lagi. I can't thank people enough for having to befriend the sakai Izzati but thank you so muchyyy for everything.

To all I haven't mention, or I don't want to mention (because it hurts missing you), thank you for the loves, the cares, the everything I couldn't even say thank you about, I'm grateful of having wonderful peoples in my life. People come and go, I don't expect everyone to stay in my life but for those who stayed, thank you so much because you are amazing. Having to accept Izzati was a hard thing to do but you still put up to me and that's was a great pleasure to be with you guys. Even I couldn't handle myself, how cranky I can be if I wanted something so bad.

I'm not gonna stop writing here I guess since this is the only place I found peace other than my parents. One day, if I'm lucky, I'll have my guy saying, 'I don't need you to be perfect, because I know with your imperfections, combine with my imperfections, makes us perfect.' Wahhh, ayat mana lah Izzati ambil ni? Haha.

I'm actually writing this in amidst of my ENT test this evening but I need to rant somehow, since no one really want to listen to me, I have to tell someone tho. I don't hate anybody, I just distanced myself because I've been hurt and I don't want to be hurt anymore and I don't want other people be hurt by me. If I was given the chance, I would like to go somewhere else where no one knows me and start anew, I just want to meet new people, go to new places, and need to see something new.

Thank you for writing Izzati, and thank you for reading it back in another 10-20 years. Thank you for being a little girl and one day I wanna you to look back to all this and say, 'I made it past my horror-ful zone.' and be proud to say that. Izzati. Oh dear Izzati, I once hated my own name but the way you called it sounds just perfect and made me addicted.


Labels: , , , , , , ,