Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Lucky.


Assalamualaikum.

Wanna hear a sad story? If you want to, listen closely.

There is this little girl. Obviously not me. She was so dark. Her face was pale. Her days were gloom. Her hair was braided. Her smile was crooked. Her heart was wounded. Her hands was shaking. Her eyes was dimmed. I don't know if such person do exist, but if she does, I would like to meet her in my dreams.

Some people are just damn lucky. Their story lines were perfectly written by Him. I'm not complaining but it is sure really tiring having nothing. But then, usaha more and more, pray to Him, He'll give you more. Stalking people, envying them because they have what you don't. They're just showing off, Izzati cakap dalam hati. Izzati was okay, bahagia je, but tak tunjuk pun kat semua orang.

Hahhh, the reason why I blurred my every picture on Instagram? Sebab, Aqilah kata, kalau letak gambar full body senang kena santauuuu. Ayok, taknak kena santau weh, lagipun nak simpan my lovely face ni only for my beloved husband je ahaks tuihhhh. Blurring was a technique, Izzati budak Multimedia kann. I hate showing off myself. Lagipun sedar diri tak cantik.

Izzati tadi ada reka a few name cards and wedding cards untuk project entrepreneurship group Izzati. And tadaaaa, this is the result. Aqilah jadi bahan hahaha and Izzati penatlah.








Labels: , , , , ,