Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Lois Lane


Assalamualaikum.

I'm waiting for my superman. He doesn't need to be handsome, no need to be strong, I can cope if he's busy, he's saving the world. I want to be that special Lois Lane. He's still coming just a little late. I know him. At the end of the day, left without a kiss and I can still smile. You know why? Because I know my superman. Because I love him.

Daughtry - Waiting For Superman.

It's a Saturday, I made up my plans last night. I made my bed, I washed my clothes, I exercised. One thing I didn't take care of was my sleep. Had troubles with my sleep lately. And last night I dreamed of you. Maybe because I miss you so much that my heart couldn't stop that and sent my mind dozing off to you. And this morning when I woke up it was so cold. And I even feel like crying listening to rock songs. WTH is happening to me?

...And the world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me. - MCR

A song that made me suddenly miss school. When I had extra classes with Nasran and then someone I don't like interrupted him. Heyy, I'm learning physics okayyyy. Kenapa kacau?! And then I ran away from society. I found peace in sitting alone at the lobby doing my homework. Even wrote a note for people to find me before my prep class finish to pick me up at the lobby. I guess being alone is better than feeling lonely. Yes, the world is ugly, the society sucks, people hurt each other, and though you make me cry I still love you I don't know why.

We're not promised tomorrow. -Megan Trainor

Hani knew how much I love people. I even wrote in her notebook. 'Hani, if I say I love you, never doubt that because I can love everybody and love is hurting, I hurt myself by loving people who don't love me. I love people and I do sacrifices even they don't love me back.' Because if tomorrow doesn't exist, always remember that I've love every pieces of people until they couldn't be loved anymore. I may be bad, I may wrongly expressed my feelings, I may say bad things to you but I loved you sincerely.

Huda Aziz, I miss you. -Izzati.

I'm having bad days but I still sit calmly at my table writing my blog. When I was taking my shower, I asked myself, what keeps me going all this time? My answer would be, 'I know I'm not that strong. I can't lift mountains, I can't swim the ocean but I can still lift my head and swim through the pains in my heart. I'm strong at heart.' Life wasn't easy. And there are a lot others who are suffering worst and I'm thankful I still live.

I gave you everything babe. Well, everything I had to give. -Nothing Like Us, JB


Assalamualaikum.

p/s: I miss you, Hariz Azmi.

Labels: , , , ,