Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

2016.


Assalamualaikum.


Yeah, happy new year. I'm wearing red tonight semangat 2016 come here babeyyhhh!

First thing in this new year, I'm getting a haircut. I remembered that he likes girl with long hair and I'm not included in his list. I've watched a few Japanese movies that after the couple breaks up, the girls would cut their hair short. A myth maybe I don't know. Can't tell anyone how my hair would be. But definitely a handsome haircut. Oh Izzati memang handsome.

Next, I'm actually reluctant of saying this but I won't change my profile picture starting from 1st January and my status will always be 'Que Sera, Sera' until the first day of Hari Raya. And I won't update my Instagram with my photo alone, if it's in groups then it's okay. I'm not going to be anywhere on the media. My twitter, I'm gonna limit it to 10 statuses a day or maybe I won't open it again. I'm stopping all this. I'm on WhatsApp usually but not often. I'll be online from Subuh until midnight but I won't read all through my messages biarlah sampai ratus-ratus punnn, just to stop social life. If nothing matters, I'll just have to throw my phone inside my locker and only switch it on when I'm coming home. Eleh, takde phone pun boleh hidup lah wehh.

Okay, the lecturers already said that this semester is the toughest, the busiest, the most tiresome. I'm in Multimedia and I really need to excel in it and I really really hope I can work my brain out because I'm never creative. I just like colors and crayons. I'm terrible at making postcards too. Athirah kata buruk :( I've set up my timetable and I have my planner ready to study all these hard subjects. Java was quite a problem from last semester but luckily I got an A on it, alhamdulillah. It's Roslan again this semester and I can't guarantee anything sebab Ya Allah sumpah tak faham langsung apa dia ajar dari first class lagi. Everything's gonna be okay kan Izzati?

Hmm, I've put up some of my plans already in my last post of what I'm planning of for this whole 10 years. But the gap somewhere needed to be fixed. I'm gonna learn how to drive I mean really driving smoothly and have people trust me that I'm not that reckless when it comes to life matter. I drove okay but there and then people say, 'takut ah kalau kau drive' Haha, rilexlah. I'm not gonna kill anyone except for myself.

Then, I'm gonna make myself busy until I get married. Charity work, cycling, practicing piano, trying to figure out why I lived and who will I marry. Get some headaches and be depressed. Just be a normal person Izzati. Stop making yourself upset. People plan but He planned better, put your trust in Him and always pray that he will love you till the day you die. Oh how I miss you.

I vow, starting today I'm gonna be a better person, to cherish every moment, to live and to love Hariz Azmi until the day it had to come to a stop, either he gives up on us or it's me dying. Signed, Nur Izzati Abdul Rahim.

Sayang, can we have 25 kids? Haha, I love you Hariz Azmi.

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , , , , ,