Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Pelan kawin tak jadi.


Assalamualaikum.

Semester break. Passed my first week at home and now I don't know what to do. Sitting in my room watching movies, scrolling my Instagram, and always hungry tho there's food everywhere. All the plans I've made before this break were all hopeless. Aquaria, going rollerblading, see the dinosaurs, ughh, ruined. The haze is the first problem but then I remembered someone said, ' jerebu ni cara Allah nak uji kita bersyukur ke tak dengan semua yang Allah bagi' peh, padu! I can't complain about that. And everybody's mom were freaking out about the haze saying 'jerebu ni nak pergi mana? Dok rumah!' especially mine.

This haze is becoming worse. Moms just won't allow their kids play outside anymore. Sigh, no more cute kids running around. It also stops me from being a kid. I'm supposed to have my leisure time during holidays and I'm stuck here at home. I'm forced to be fat. NOOOOOOO! That's why I made my room into a playground only it's got that sickening look lol it's messy. I really need to tidy my room and every time I saw these pile of mess I've made, I'll be like 'alah, nanti je lah haha' and my dad starts complaining too.

Plans are made to be forgotten I guess. Plans requires time. If I'm busy you're not. When I'm free then you have something else going on. That's why I need to know when are you going to be free since I can't go out without my mom's permission. All I have to do right now is wait. Wait until it's gone. Wait until I die. Alooo, mereputs ai kat rumah ni.



Starting next semester, I really need to save money. Firstly for my house of course I need a house to live, not sure if I'm going to marry a nice decent guy whose gonna have a house for us to live. A home if everything, a beautiful place where I could call home, because I wasn't hoping much if I could call someone I love, 'where I belong' a home. I wasn't planning to buy a car too, Abah said a car isn't a good investment because you waste money on gas and maintenance. Car X a big no no. And I need figure out what more I need to save my money on to. 

Adios.

This is just a plan. Let's pray it succeeds :)

Assalamualaikum. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,