Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Maaf.


Assalamualaikum.

Spending my time down at the koperasi and since the wifi is super laju because there's no one here then I take this time to say I'm sorry to everyone. It's my finals and I know I'm late because it started like a week ago but back then I got no internet magicsim pentipu i hate you! But now there is this wifi I'm going to use to download my baby triplets video from YouTube and I hope the wifi is not bengong at all to ruin my lovely mood since I took my bath early today.

Lots of sorry to my parents who didn't deserve to have a daughter like me since I don't help much with house chores and always bullying my sister at home and asking for money every month. I promise you, I'll save my money starting from next semester and gonna buy a big house. (I told someone and I forgotten who but she said 'buatpe beli rumah, tu tanggungjawab laki kau' and I be like ' kalau aku merajuk dengan suami aku nanti senang lah aku nak lari pergi rumah lagi satu haha').

Secondly, sorry to my lecturers and friends, blergh, which I played a lot and never took things seriously with you guys. Sorry if all the parts of me do hurt all your heart and I don't know why, just sorry.

Sorry to all of you.

No idea, soooo sorry.

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , ,