Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

I down on my knees


Assalamulaikum.

Maybe a hurt soul tells the best story.

All I want is to forget. – Avril Lavigne.
Maybe one day. –Avril Lavigne.

What makes a writer successful is when they write with feelings in every line they wrote. And can I be a writer already? Lillahi the heart was broken. Not to pieces but the crack can cause a little river. Living in no lies, you are my favorite. And believe me, it’s painful this time. Every breakups are painful, but knowing that someone still loves you after breakups, it’s treasure.

No one is truly perfect. I admit that to my graves that I want to believe that every heart are all flaws. I don’t need any superman, Allahu I need Him. ‘Putus cinta baru ingat Tuhan?’ Hahahaha, tell me what should I feel. Love doesn’t last forever, true?

Everybody is unique. If one could stay in love for 3 years or more, is it true love? What if one only met someone yesterday, and being proposed today? Now, tell me something. Should I delete all his photos? Should I move on? Or should I stick here to the walls and wait till you come home? Can I guarantee that no one would come next in your life? I don’t know your heart and God knows you had mine.

10 years wasn’t too long. I can always wait, because great things come to those who waits. A better me? Insha Allah. Maybe time would bring me beautiful things and you should be grateful you’re not with this pathetic little menace. Rainbow is beau but they don’t last.

Tell me that we belong together. –I’ll Be, Edwin McCain.
I’ll be better when I’m older. –I’ll be, Edwin McCain.

I’ll tell my mom about you. I’ll tell everyone that you still exist. I’ll put up your photo on my wall. I’ll say you’re still mine. I’ll still believe that you will always be there waiting for me.  But plans aren’t always going to work. I guess all these plans are postponed till 10 more years.

Darling, it’s raining heavily outside as if it mourns with my broken heart. I’ll do everything myself. I’ll make it through it all. I promise you. I put my trust on Him that one day I’ll be with you, you’re gonna bring me back again in your arms.

Gather all your tears, use when you really need it. Haha, suddenly Kill My Boyfriend song is on my playlist. It’s like magic like it knew we’re not together anymore.

Ikhlas, Nur Izzati Maulad Abdul Rahim


Labels: , , , , ,