Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Failure


Assalamualaikum.

I woke up early and still didn’t have the mood to study, oh my god! Doing these past years and still looking through notes, the things I’ve read before wasn’t there anywhere in my brain. Ugh, tomorrow’s the exam :(

What is still not enough? He questioned me. At that moment I felt like I’m the biggest faults of all. I ask myself, what is still not enough? What do I want? What I’m looking for? And then, I shut my whole world down. I don’t talk to anyone. I woke up early. I replied his text and then I think again. What do I want in this relationship? And still, I can’t make you love me.

Re-read all the messages, remember back what I’ve said, and think where did it go wrong? I don’t even know where to start.

Conclusion: Izzati is a big failure.


Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , ,