Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

You can put the blame on me.


Assalamualaikum.

Since it's my study leave and I couldn't study and I have lots of charity time to waste, let's write.

I'm currently in Melaka, abah decided to come here to just waste his time and my time too because he knew I wouldn't study even at home, and darling I cant's even sleep soundly because my back ache.

I decided to become an adult. Phew, at last! Becoming an adult which I resented the most in the beginning but needed to be one because people wanted me to be it. I started making promises, started acting weird, started believing that happy ending and best relationships are based on matured partner, people need to study and work to be in a relationship and believe it would last long if you two know how to be really be matured enough to not have a fight and that means no more joking around, no more being childish together, and you just stop being goofy for each other, and the ties just gets loose afterward, and should you be telling me everything's gonna be alright if adults do ignore each other later on? Adults don't entertain fights, adults focus more on the future, adults don't play on see-saws, adults just won't have a relationship with kids.

If being a kid means I would never grow up, I'd never learn, I guess you wouldn't want a kid in your life if you can't even handle one right now. If I'd be forever a child, which I know I can't change, that I think you should find yourself an adult and caress her and love her and never find one kid like me whose going to ruin every plan you make, going to mess up the beautiful dress she wear, going to disturb all your sleepless nights. This little lady who prefers to play on swings rather than going to fancy restaurants, who likes running in the dirt rather than having to please your heart, this little girl just needs a little assurance that people are never going to hurt her and in the end she just wanted a hug from the people she love. I guess you just couldn't afford living in my way and if I could be an adult for you because I love you, I would.

If I change the way I talk, if I change the way I behave, never blame me because it was all you wanted me to be. I'm going to make changes if it pleases you then I would be happy to do it. People are reluctant to changes but if sacrifices means I could have your heart and all your attention, know that even the whole world wanted me to grow up because they like it, I will resent myself until the day I die. Adults don't hate, adults don't play games, adults just know how to organize everything and all an adult could wish for is they could be kids again.

PS: An adult won't smile to you the way I smile to you right now. Don't miss it later!


Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , , , ,