Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Would you still love me the same?


Assalamualaikum.

Long time no write. Been quite busy with last minute projects and assignments need to be done with lots of errors. Hmm, really frustrated that time until it make me cry. You won't know till it happens to you - Lady Gaga. Need a little motivation before my finals next week and will be really busy until it ends. (excuse my nasty English)

Actually, there is nothing to write and I'm not a fan of writing feelings. Unless I'm mad or sad that time. Happy things shouldn't be written down (to me) but that makes the most memory and what's memorable about it is best shared. Izzati's feeling is always kept closed so no one could have access to it since she never allow anyone close to her knows that she's weak enough to not being able to do everything. And as people saw through me only judged me because showing my weak sides is never a good thing to them. Seeing me laugh, being so happy doesn't make me not human. Hmm, so being so emotional bitch!

If I show you my flaws, if it's not a good thing, would you still love me the same? Because I was never perfect. I'm always at fault. I'm never right. All I do is break people's heart, hurt others, disappoint humans, didn't meet up to their standards. I'm a kid, I play around, I never took things seriously, I blame people. And despite all that, can you still accept me for who I am? I love books, I love foods, I love babies, I love playgrounds, I love the sun, I love the moon, I have a lot of things that I love and that includes you.

Baby, perfection isn't what I see in you. I seek imperfections within me and I hope you'll be there to make me complete. All I could say to you is, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being impatient, sorry for being bitchy, sorry for being mad, sorry for relying too much on you, sorry for everything I am. Btw, thank you so much. For all the things you've done for me, I love you.

p/s: having a jealous bf is always the best.


Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , , , ,