Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Love Letter II

Assalamualaikum.

Izzati nak tulis tapi takde idea.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hariz bin Azmi, I love you and I'm really sorry if I hurt you. I know you're affected by my behavior. I told you I'm never perfect, never even a good person. Because I couldn't bear to hear the words. I've been in a state where I've told people that I'm not good and they promised me they'd be there for me but in the end they lied and gone away. I hate being the one who trusted people the most and I'm the one who ended up being hurt. Can I just be an egomaniac this time? Can I even think about myself first this time? I've put many people first in this life and I had no space for my own head to think about. 

Can you just please be like Benz Aliff for her Addin? The one who cared for her tho he knows how much she hated him for the first time they met. The Benz Aliff who's love became lies just to protect her from being disturbed by other guys. How much Benz Aliff bear being hated by Addin tho they're married. How long can Benz Aliff kept the love in him even his wife is in front of her. And at last this shows how much patience can make people fall in love with you dear Benz Aliff. I'm not asking you to be exactly like him sayang, but can you please promise me one thing? Never leave me please. Tho how hard I may be but if you talk nicely maybe I would listen. How ignorant I may be but if you guide me I'll follow your lead. How childish I may be but if you loved me the way I wanted you to maybe I would love you wholeheartedly. 

Sayang. Falling in love is easy but staying in love is really hard. I may be a kid, may be an egomaniac, may be tough, but once I said I love you, I would always love you. I lied every time I said I hated you, I lied until I felt so guilty and I wanted to hug you and I wanted to be by your side and say I'm sorry I hurt you badly. I lied when I kept saying other guy's name because I know you'd be jealous and I'm not happy at all if you're mad at me. Izzati ni mengada-ngada je lebih. Nak test orang end up dia yang sentap. I lied when I said I hated you calling my full name because I wanted you to call my name in a really romantic way but not by being mad. Sayang, Izzati takut bila orang tegas panggil nama dia sebab dia takut sangat kena marah dengan orang. I lied when I said I'm okay tho I'm not really okay because I never wanted you to worry about me. 

Hm, I miss you sayang. One night going to sleep without hearing your voice is like going thru a sea of nightmares. One night losing you broke my heart to pieces. One night without imagining you're by my side is like having to end up this life. Haha, Izzati's exaggerating. But I miss you so much right now I can't sleep well. But I know it's my fault you're sick and I really wanted to be by your side right now and kiss the pain away. How I wanted to take care of you till the end of my breath and let you live happily without going through all this miseries in life. How I really wanted to love you till death do us apart. How I planned everything to be as beautiful as my imaginations could roam. 

Sayang, Izzati minta maaf. I cannot be as perfect as you wish because I had nothing to offer except for my love. So, can you just please take me for who I am right now? I've told you all my flaws and weaknesses I know some people couldn't accept and I can't make you love me if you don't. So let me try my best this time until my time ends. Plus, kalau sakit tu makan lah ubat bagi sihat. If I was there, I'd kiss you tons and sanggup sakit sekali hm. I love you Hariz.

Sincerely, yours truly,
Nur Izzati Abdul Rahim.

Labels: , , , , , ,