Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Sincerely, your love.


Assalamualaikum.

Hariz Azmi, let's hope this relationship last. I hate it when people promised you they'll never leave but they did. I hope you just don't.


I'll wait for 3-4 years until you come back. Study really hard. Please don't forget your promises. I'd hold on to your words. You said you love me so let's prove that it's true. Because I choose you. 


I asked you if this is true yesterday and you said we guys do have a lot of responsibilities. Towards our girl, our family, our girl's family. And never to hurt everybody in between. This is why I love you. Your words are so soothing that I just wanna hug you. 

You know, sometimes I'm confuse if this is true or not because I've been through a lot of heartbreaks. It is them who left because I'm not perfect, not I who leave them tho. I have flaws, I don't even know if there is anything good of me to show to you. Let's pray that I'll be better in time and could show you my wonders. 

You'll be leaving so far away. If you could just wait for me and not marrying any dumb blonde girls, I promise you I'll make you happy. But first thing, I just want this relationship to last. Fights are allowed but never give up on each other. Pretty please.

I'm writing this love letter so you could print it and put it on your wall and never forget me haha. Tell everyone you had someone special waiting for you in Malaysia. Your family would want to see you succeed in everything you dream of. When you come back, I'll be waiting for you. Trust me.

Hariz bin Azmi, I love you like the moon misses the stars when the sun came out. Ecewahhh. 

I have lots to say to you but I'm afraid my heart won't let you go. I hate crying in front of people because I know how ugly my face would be. It's just that I'm really scared for you. Please, I beg of you to never get sick because I don't have the money to go see you there. 

Sincerely, your love.
Nur Izzati Abdul Rahim.

Assalamualaikum sayang.

Labels: , , ,