Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Holiday ends


Assalamualaikum.

Babe, hari raya finished already lah. So sad. Why break so short?

This time around raya, Sheryll came to my house. Seriously, I miss her lots. Talked about her STPM and my Dip. which I pray would finish really fast as fast as this raya went by. 2 weeks of holiday was never enough. Even your semester break for 2 months was never enough. Almost is never enough. -Ariana Grande

So tomorrow, let's brace ourselves to wake up really early and go to class tho our hearts forbid.

Go Izzati go!

Btw, this is a few photos of my dream home plus I need to upload it here because I'm really not in the mood to transfer an photos from my laptop to my phone.







Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,