Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Hari Raya and Him


Assalamualaikum.

Izzati again, well it's always you so why do you have to say it's you? Haha, well. Been fasting a complete month, believe it or not, I fast for the whole complete Ramadan. Maybe some people might say I'm not normal but it's okay maybe it's just late and I hope there is no mouth saying bad things I hope so not. Well, it's been a while since I'm single after someone broke my heart but thoroughly not to pieces but to ashes. I'm okay with heartbreak but I've stated at my twitter profile that I seriously can't afford anymore heartbreaks.

Here, I'm taking the chance to wish a 'Selamat Hari Raya' to everybody who knew me especially my special ones; my parents, my family, my friends and my love. Lol, 'do you have a boyfriend already? 'TAK CERITA PUNNNNN!' The biggest reaction I'll get as I went back to Sabak Bernam for Raya this year. I was planning not to go back there since I like to stay at home as it is so tiring to go everywhere packing and unpacking again, but Abah insisted on going back there so what can I do? -.-' So, I need to balik kampung *sigh. This year it's brown in colour, seriouslyyy, why so dull colour huh? 'Sokay, next year I'll choose a better colour.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA 
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

Labels: , , , , , , ,