Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Salam 1st Ramadhan


Assalamualaikum.

Well, as you can see it's already the fasting month and I know it's been everybody's wish to fast for a whole month full tho the women had their own excuses which Allah had lighten for us women. I'm quite excited that's why I haven't been sleeping from just now if not, since 9 I've been sleeping. I've done my research and exercises, and now let's rest the case. Finished writing my diary too and that left me with my love, Ichigo. You know, I'm sick for quite some days already and my coughing isn't getting any better and my chest hurts a lot when I cough. The so-called doctor who checked me was like ergh I hate to describe people but I guess you would know how. That's all from me throwing tantrums. Salam 1st Ramadhan and happy fasting. I hope I can lose some weight which I gained back due to staying at home :(

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , , ,