Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Happy Birthday To Me


Assalamualaikum.

So today is my birthday. Believe it or not, I'm only 19. So there is this post, an appreciation post.

Thank you Mak Abah, for being such supportive parents. I love you.

Thank you Nabilah, Rina, Aqilah, Athirah and those who celebrated my birthday on Saturday. Tho it is really early for such birthday surprise and tho there is no prank (which I'm so grateful for that) I thanked you guys a lot. That birthday cake was beautiful.

Thank you Shahrul, whom I really cared till today. Thank you for that wish tho I hope you would say it straight to me. Maybe I'm the only one putting my hope on. I don't hate you. Never would. Why would I? Btw, thank you.

Thank you Khai, my roomate for two sems already. Maybe we would be better in studies I guess for our parents to actually give us an iPhone for lyfe.

Thank you Huda Aziz, I love you until I feel like kicking you in the ass for leaving me here and I really wanted you to celebrate my birthday :(

Thank you Izzati, for being who you are today and a very happy birthday. I love you. I mean, me :)

Thank you everyone of you guys who wished too, you made my day.

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , , , ,