Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

When I have a kid


Salam Alaykum.

Just scrolling through Medium and reading on relationship tips while watching If I Stay.

There are things that I've dreamed of doing when I've got a child, no matter their gender, girl or boy. Watched The Great Gatsby the other day, she said she would want her daughter to be a pretty fool so that people can ask her to do anything yet won't ask her to do anything because she was beautiful. So, I'm gonna list down the things I would like to give my child. (doing it for a baby girl because I would love to have a daughter for my first child)


  • Only upload her picture on Instagram when she's ready (when I'm ready to show her off to the world)
  • Celebrate her every birthday with a little party so that she won't feel forgotten (with balloons and cake I made myself)
  • Buy her cute clothes with ruffles and stuffs (kids looks the most beautiful when they dress up)
  • Going to let her choose her own music but I'm going to introduce her to music early.
  • Really will spend time for her by not working (need to marry a rich husband I guess) 
  • Make her believe that there's always rainbow after each rain and stars after each daylight.
  • Would read to her storybooks before she'd gone to bed and share little secrets together.
  • Make her eat carrots (though I hate carrots) so that her eyesights are good and she wouldn't have to suffer wearing glasses all her life.
  • Let her have her own pet and ask her to love it like I would really love to pet a cat my entire living days.
  •  And blablabla... I'll think about it later and add it to my diary because I can't think of any more.
That's all for now lol Salam Alaykum.

Labels: , , ,