Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Love Expert?


Assalamualaikum.


Sorry about yesterday I'm being emotional but I've deleted that post. So, I envied married couple, not Malaysian (no offence) but I don't ship Malaysian couple only that Malaysia allows polygamy and other countries only allows their people to get married once. Once means if you left with a divorce that's only you're allowed to marry another person but they tend to not be in another relationship after so long. Maybe it will take up to 4-5 years for that someone to be in any relationship because you know if you say you love someone you will only love that person with all your heart and never will have to change your mind even if they died or you've got yourself a divorce because feelings don't change easily. One thing that changes is your attitude, if you're in love you won't have to pretend but it that love hurts you, you may not be the same person you've been before aite? Malaysian usually tend to have short-term relationship (tho I'm Malaysian) or "short-term feeling" you know when you said you "love someone" and that feeling fades until after you've been with someone for only 3 months. Napumnamja! I'm not blaming any sides right now but I believe every person had their own opinion on how they want to be or what they expect in their relationship. For example, me. 'I can't make you love me if you don't. You can't make your heart feel something it won't.' (song lyrics). See, you won't know when you'll be in love or when you'll be out of love, just give up okay. I don't know what love truly is then I'm not giving anything, I'm useless myself.

Fall in love with the eyes. Because eyes are the only thing that doesn't age, so if you fell for the eyes, you'll fall for them forever. -'Abdin Bidin.-


Labels: , , ,