Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Happy Thoughts.


Salam Alaykum.

It's nearly 4 am and I don't like having heavy thoughts. I wish I could opt-out this feeling in life. I'm starting to kill myself you know. Sleeping really late and having so little sleep and eating horrendously. I really need to change my life 360` and it better start now. Whenever I say now it just always  delay itself to one point I don't know when exactly my now starts. It better be early before I enter college back for the new semester. I need to mend my body back by fasting and whiten it before the new term starts in June. I've really had many thoughts about life in new semester and I really hope that I could do everything I planned. I know how to decorate my bed and my walls, I know what colour I'm gonna make my table look like, I know what stuffs I'm gonna buy. Already have a list on things so better change okay Izzati.

This is sad.


Chills, salam alaykum.

Labels: , , ,