Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Gamelan I


Assalamualaikum.

Stuck at Jengka for a week and it's really been stressful tho it's only day three. Gamelan is really tiring. Just imagine playing 10 songs and repeating that particular song for 4 times. Hmm, and I actually burst to tears because it's too hard to play perfectly as the teacher wanted. It's not that I can't play at all kannnnnn. You know before this, the practice for them were usually two weeks and me, only one week. Penatnyaaaaa. My legs were cramped, having difficulties sleeping at night, alone with no phone, ini pun kena turun bawah guna wifi and guna laptop pulak tuu. Bukan mengeluh tau cuma haih tah lah weh. And I think I'm gonna make a new instagram and I'm not gonna share that instagram to others. Only me and my followers haha. Staying at Tun Teja wasn't that bad and the only problem is the bed was too high :( Katil atas diaaaa. Overall okay kot. InsyaAllah boleh. If I call my mom and said that what I'm going thru is hard, she'd say, 'Mak tahu akak boleh, akak kan kuat.' Lol, I miss them.

I'll be there for you. I will fight with you. -Jung Yong Hwa-

Labels: , ,