Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Merely 20 reasons why I didn't answer my phone.


Assalamualaikum.

Okay, here are the reasons why.

1. Solat.
2. Tidur.
3. Makan.
4. Mandi.
5. Baca Al-Quran.
6. Malas angkat.
7. Silent mode.
8. Study.
9. Tak bawak phone.
10. Takde mood.
11. Flight mode.
12. Tengok movie.
13. Dengar lagu.
14. I'm ignoring you.
15. Anonymous / unknown number / private number.
16. You're my ex.
17. Exercising.
18. On call dengan parents.
19. Baca novel / baca komik.
20. I hate you.

Not arranged according to priority but please understand. Thank you.

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , ,