Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Long Island


Salam Alaykum.

Yo, this is me again and no one else because this blog belongs to me of course lol. Okay, why long island, are you kidding me? Hmm, actually I planned on going to Langkawi Island for this semester break but it seems like it's only my long lost hope. That gamelan thingie just broke my heart because it took a week just for practice and then the convocation thing. What if I'm nervous? What if I can't play well? What if I played the wrong note? Hmm, this is difficult. Okay, stop with all that crappy what ifs. Pizza is on for dinner tonight. Cheers, farewell. 



Salam Alayk.

Labels: , , ,