Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Little Bunny I


Assalamualaikum.

Well, I've finished my exams and now I'm currently at home. Hmm, quite overly excited to be home actually but kinda ruin my diet scheme. Since I've already lost about 10 kg already and now I'm not quite sure if I'd gain weight again. Tomorrow is 1st Rejab and let's fast dearies. At the same time maybe my diet will run smoothly. 10 kg was like nothing but somehow I felt a little proud with myself when people ask me how much weight I've lost and they say I've look a little slimmer than before. Okay, stop exaggerating lol. Now, the diet goal is to tone up a little up to another 10 kg. Hm, quite a lot but since my ideal weight to have such stable BMI was only 42 kg then I really need to work hard on it. All these fats and water are just hm unsatisfying to me and now I'm starting to reject foods especially recently I went to the pasar malam and I saw foods that contain lots of oil and I go insane hm I end up buying nothing for dinner that day. Pretty please, I really need to slim down a lot one is to maintain my health in a good condition and it's kinda a bonus if I would look prettier. I've been busy before for my finals and now in my sem break I would be really busy too because I've been offered to play for my university's convocation. It's like wow I've never thought I could have impressed my teacher by playing sloppily for my exam on gamelan. Gamelan was never my thing but since it's not about doing kawad under the hot sun for 2 hours I'd rather play those instrument in an air-con room for only one hour though I sucked on my final exam that night. Going back to UiTM on the 10th May until 17th May may hurt my pride a bit since everybody's enjoying their holiday by going elsewhere rather than being in college for a week hmm, I've actually planned to ask my father to bring us to Langkawi and go on a holiday there because I'm only going overseas if I got good result in my second and third semester. And then got home again and being busy for my cousin's wedding on the 21st May I guess (I don't remember the exact date sorry) and that's my time to show that I've really got a little slimmer to them and appear to be as beautiful as my other cousins lol. Dreadfully, my new semester will start on the 8th of June and a bit more to Ramadhan. Hopedully this year I'd manage my busy schedule and not messing it up again like this semester. And please, I need a new phone because maybe I'd start to open a business of my own and having partnership to do it with me, I'd never managed to do it by myself. Cheers then, farewell.

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , ,