Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Finals.


Assalamualaikum.

It's been a month since I wrote in my blog and no offense since I'm busy with my studies until there is no time to even write in you. My final starts on Tuesday the 31st and will end on April 17th. And then for good I'm settled down at home for a month and a half. Just writing to tell you that I'll be really busy starting from now on. One achievements already in progress to be successful, which is I managed to lose my weight and there is still a lot more to go. I'm also saving money because my main goal is to really buy a house when I grow up and no I'm not gonna buy a car first and yes, public transportation may increase my chances of meeting someone new lol. Okay, sorry for taking a time off actually, I'm studying for my math and Islamic studies right now. Wish me luck dearies.

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , ,