Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Goal I


Assalamualaikum.

Yeah, updating my blog again since I've bought my mobile data for today. Just a little worried because the data is not much and I've quite not enough money just to top up my phone number. Need to sleep coz tomorrow will be really busy with the fun run and sports day and me in the diet scheme is gonna run across the campus phew. Not run but walk. Never run Izzati. You're sick. Haha a note to myself. There's a goal that I need to achieve before the end of this year. Ideal weight of 50 kg, and be an iphone user before next year huuuu. You know, there's just that insecure feeling that came to me and I know I've got something to do about it. Need to slim down a bit, need to be a little pretty, need to be a little clever, need to be a better person, need to make my parents proud. Having this goal since forever but it takes time to achieve it. I'm not that great. Never been great. So, I need time to mend myself. To be better.

Goals to be achieve before the end of 2015;
1. Ideal weight of 45-50 kg.
2. Iphone 5S user.
3. Save money.
4. CGPA of 3.0 and above.

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: , , , ,