Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Confession I


Assalamualaikum.

Well, this is my new blog actually. Had time mending everything back and mending my heart too. So, I was clearing stuffs in my computer and transferring them into my hard disk drive and I came across pictures and videos of me and him in it. I just can't hit to delete button because if I do that, I had no one left. Okay, first things first, I had a lot to say but I just can't confess it. When it comes to writing feelings, all of it just flew away and I can't remember the words I created and arrange in my head before that. I opened the video calls I recorded where we acted silly and make funny faces and you kiss me through the screen and you said you love me so much that you would never leave me. I didn't cry because you never liked to see me cry. All I had to do was just pretend that I'm really strong since the day you've changed. I laughed at you because I thought that our love would last forever because you promised me the hand of marriage, you said that so sincerely I didn't know it was a lie back then. Today when I decided I had to move on, there is always something that I held or do reminds me of you. I hate this feeling urgh, but I know I just can't cry. Whenever I felt sad, all I do was eat ice creams. You knew how much I loved ice cream that only with ice cream my heart goes silent and only my tears dropped. After that I crawl back to my crib and continue crying as if it was the end of the world. You may not know this but you meant the world to me. I just can't stop thinking of you. I don't care about love anymore, just promise me one thing. You'll come to my house one day and say you'll marry me. And I don't ask much, just take me to the one thing we planned but it never go as planned.

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: