Stories Profile Photos Follow Dashboard



Semicolon;
Semicolon;

Bonjour!


Find someone who will love you through your weaknesses and wonders.
Like Tate loves Violet.
And like I love you.

Archive



Social

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: Izzati Rahim

: izxarahim@yahoo.com


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

Busy I


Assalamualaikum.

Since it's been too long I didn't update my blog, this is another escape because I'm using my lab's computer just to update my blog. It's been a hectic week, really busy. With classes and activities and dramas and cor and theaters everything just makes me busy and didn't have the time to update you hee. Kept losing things and right now I just can't find where's my specs. So, contact lens is the option. The other day when I was trying to insert the lenses to my eyes, the lens just flew with the wind puff it's lost. Had trouble with sleeping lately too. It's like my sleep is absorbing my energy not regain my energy. Woke up really tired with bruises all over my body. Hmm, had relationship conflicts with my cousin and her boyfriend and don't know whose side to be in. Even my own advice that I gave to her didn't work out to myself. Will be really busy later because my finals is just in a month time hm wasn't ready to face that yet. Off to class now. Bye dear darling.

Assalamualaikum.

Labels: